finally finished god damn
I just childhood all over the floor.
- Man 1: But I'm not Gay!
- Man 2: Yeah, but if you WERE. Thor or Loki?
- Man 1: but I'm not!
- Man 2: IRRELEVANT! THOR OR LOKI!
- Man 1: honestly?
- Man 2: THOR OR LOKI!
- Man 1: probably Iron Man.
- Man 2: SERIOUSLY? TONY STARK?
- Man 1: yeah. I'd love to be Robet Downey Jr's bitch. God, that man....
- Man 2: ooh I know what you mean. how would he proceed?
- Man 1: well we'd be having dinner and he'd have his hand on my leg and he'd whisper in my ear and tell me exactly what he was going to do to me.
- Man 2: oh yeah..
- Man 1: and then his hand'd go further to the top of my leg and start grasping my-
- Random Woman: EXCUSE ME THERE ARE CHILDREN ON THIS TRAIN.
- *awkward silence*
- Man 2: ...and you said you werent gay!
WHO LOOKS AFTER SLEEPING ANGELS?
This hauntingly beautiful sculpture by Clare Gladding is so realistic it puts shivers down my spine. Now if only she had these for sale! Check out her website for some more intricately realistic sculptures.
You may also like:
Realistic Mario Sculptures
YOU GUYS NEARLY 11,000 OF YOU PUT UP WITH ME ON A DAILY BASIS. You guys listen to more of my crap than my own boyfriend generally does. That deserves rewarding. So this is an extra SPECIAL tea give away, and there will be THREE winners. Oh my god. Want a chance to become one of those lucky three people? Read on and follow directions.
- First Place Prize: A set of all seven Sherlock Shipper tea blends [Sherlock/Moriarty, Sherlock/Irene, Moriarty/Moran, Mycroft/Lestrade, Lestrade/John, Lestrade/Molly, Molly/Moriarty]
- Second Place Prize: A set of all four* Avengers Teas [Thor, Loki, Steve Rogers, and Coulson *and possibly also Tony Stark if I make a tea for him soon]
- Third Place Prize: A set of all three Doctor Who Teas [The TARDIS, Amy Pond, and Rory]
- IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE PRIZE PACKS: Each winner will get ONE blend specially created for them. It can be a character or ship or show or book or whatever that I haven’t done that they’d like me to do. It can even be a blend made based on THEM. Whatever the winners would like. They each get to request one, and they will receive it with their other teas.
I MIGHT ADD TO THESE PRIZES. If this gets reblogged like, a lot, or something, I might lose my head and also send the winners mugs to go with their tea. Or a book. WE’LL SEE.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND!! I am SUPER sorry for my followers down under because not only do you have to put up with terrifying wild life, you can’t even allow tea to be imported to help comfort you. Sorry, there’s like, crazy laws and stuff.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last big give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
- The give away will end and I will choose the winners on FRIDAY JUNE 1ST. I’ll probably do the drawing late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST. Winners may not be announced until the next day or so, just to be aware!
- Here’s how the winners will be selected: Just like all of my other give aways, I’ll compile a spreadsheet or numbered list of all of the reblogs, and I’ll use the number generator on random.org to chose a number and find the corresponding username on the list. The first number I draw will win the first place prize (or, if they are more into Avengers or Doctor Who, they may chose one of the other prizes). Second number I draw will win the second place prize (or a choice between whatever two packs remain), and the third number drawn will receive the last prize!
you know, iim ju2t lyiing here dead. yup, ju2t an average day for 2ollux.
He always bleeds a lot. Dang…But I love him.
i swore to GOD that fef’s goggles in the bottom left corner was the disney channel logo
“hi i’m dead and you’re watching disney channel”
coming up next it’s homestuck then phineas and ferb right here on disney channel
so is this like inappropiate timing spongebob
omfg remember when
which of these dogs is gay can you tell
good thing i enjoy organizing it weekly otherwise it would be ridiculous
ya’ll know your jealous
Man, so much better than what I have.
Dave on copic….
Click the image to go to the fullsize! Easier to read.
A big ol’ tip on drawing cities from street-level. The drawings are pretty crude, (I did them very fast,) but I think they get the point across :) I’m sure some streets like in the first example actually exist in the world, but why would you choose to draw something so boringly bland?
Remember! Observe these things in real life as you walk around! This tip is just to make you aware. By observing in real life, is how you can really make it feel real!
Hope it helps you out!
100% serious. The three I tagged were the most common, but there was a few ”kindergarten”s here and there as well. One girl really did know German, and she was utterly baffled by what was going on.
this is the best story
Oh my god I’m dying… It’s just the mental image… a crazy alien has just stabbed a man in his eye (sort of) and people run away screaming “OKTOBERFEST!” canlskcjanscjkna send help kslnckasnc
This is officially the best thing ever. I’d like subtitles for the screaming on the DVD, plz.
OH MY GOD CAN’T STOP LAUGHING HALP
hey homestuck fandom, did you miss my completely pointless pencil headshots?
here you go anyway
“What have I to fear?”
i legitimately cannot even
This is officially filed under: “Things I didn’t even know I needed in my life”
And the cross overs just keep piling up.